Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New glasses!

Got me some new glasses and I am pretty happy with them too! 

I ordered my FREE pair of glasses from Clearly Contacts along with my contacts. The first pair that I ordered were really cute and I liked them a lot, but they were too small for my round face. So I called them up and told them that while I really liked my glasses, they didn't fit right. I assume that they have to deal with this all the time. I mean they sell glasses, on the internet,  and it's hard to try on glasses, on the internet. The support staff were super nice about it and offered to pay my return postage for my glasses. Then I picked out a new pair of glasses and ordered them over the phone (so I could still get the First Pair Free promotion). I did have to pay the S&H on the exchange pair (which was only $14ish dollars) and I waited a few days and Boom! There they were in my mail box yesterday! I think I actually like them a bit more than the first ones that I picked out anyways! They are a tiny bit snug on my temples, but I figure they will loosen up over time, either that or my face will have to shrink. But they aren't uncomfortable at all. I wore them all last night, and I was a bit cross-eyed by the end just getting used to my new Rx, but that is all normal.

I wish I could just keep getting free glasses! But I am happy to support Clearly Contacts and buy my next pair when it comes time...which may be sooner than later. I would love to build up a harem of glasses, one to match my every mood and style. I think my next task will be to build a little display shelf in my bathroom to display all my glasses (now I have 4 pairs, of which I really only wear 3). Stay tuned for that!

Maybe even some Rx sunglasses, or some clip on sun glasses. Yes maybe...

No comments: