Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Black Monday

So today is the first day of my colour social experiment. This weeks colour is black (maybe I should have chose green as it close to St. Paddy's day, but oh well). So I dressed completely in black this morning, right down to my bra and underwear. Even my necklace and earrings are black.

Do I feel any different? Not really so far. I was bit ticked off this morning dealing with a cranky child and a truck that wouldn't start, but I don't think that had anything to do with my clothes colour. Maybe it did though...

Got to work this morning and I already received a complement on how I look today. That was nice.

I am now going to change my facebook profile picture to a black box. Lets see if anyone will comment on it.

And I am going to throw a question out there...How does black make you feel? Feel free to comment below.

Update to come later today.

No comments: