Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

No Black day

Well I just couldn't do it. I couldn't make it through a whole week of black. As I alluded to in previous posts, I just did not have the closet inventory to stick to the plan for 5 days. And more importantly, tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and my grandfather (being born and raised in Ireland) would be rolling in his grave if I didn't wear green.

So how did my first week of the colour social experiment go? Just Ok actually. Didn't produce any earth shattering results. Nothing crazy happened that I could attribute to the black theme. Didn't even make it through the whole week wearing black.

Was the experiment thus far a failure?  I don't think so. I had some pretty good conversations about black with people. It made me more aware of the colours that were around me and how they made me feel.

No comments: