Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 2 of the Blackout

So here we are. Day 2 of the colour social experiment.

Another black day, which is harder than I thought it would be to find all black clothes for work. I mean, most of my work clothes have a bit of colour on them and finding both top and bottoms that are black is proving to be harder than I thought. Most of my black clothes are either fancy fancy or yoga pants. So guess which of the two I am wearing today? I am wearing a black sequence tunic top, black leggings, a blazer and my shiny black pumps. I must say I am looking good, but it is a little fancier than I normally go for the office. That's ok too.

Ok, so results of yesterday's black-thon. I changed my profile and cover on my facebook account to solid black and I posed a question to my fb peps: "How does the colour black make you feel?" The responses were:

  • " (:( "...(which is kinda an inside joke between one of my friends and I. Its really supposed to be :(: which is the symbol for bipolar)
  • "its my current hair colour"
  • "Relaxed and sleepy"
  • "Cool"
  • "Skinny" 
  • "Quiet and then sometimes scared, depends on my frame of mind!"
All really great answers! I added that it makes me feel powerful. 

OK I will update more later. 

If anyone has anything to add, I would love to hear what you have to say about the colour black.

Cheers



No comments: