Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

OK, new idea

So my colour social experiment was a bust. Not only was I not able to make it through a whole week of black, but I am not really able to continue with another colour due to the same fact that my closet is very limited. I really should have thought of this all before I started, but live and learn.

So what to blog about now?? I guess I can just do a daily blog about my life, although that's not too exciting. I kinda wanted to have a fun topic or theme that would ground my blog. So for right now, my blog is about trying to find something to blog about!

One of my good friends and co-workers, whom we shall refer to as PM here, were brainstorming ideas today. One of our thoughts was to blog about our attempts to write a book or a play or anything! I am trying to get her on board with me here at the Monkey House to be my guest blogger, but we'll see what happens. PM actually has a whole memory stick full of novels that she has started, pitch letters she wrote to companies, and other great writing pieces. I have nothing like that. But her dedication to writing is very inspiring to me.

I would really like to write a novel. Originally, the Money House was to be my platform to brainstorm ideas and gather input about a novel for me to write, maybe I should start that up again...

I will decide and get back to you on that. But in the meantime, if anyone has any ideas for me, please feel free to post them below!

No comments: