Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Last week of night shifts!

Tomorrow night will be the last night that Lover has to work night shifts! I will be some happy when that is over! Night shifts bring out the worse in people. They don't get a good sleep during the day, their bodies are all out of whack, and when the weekend come, their bodies are still on the night schedule so they still end up staying up all night and sleeping all day. It makes Lover very cranky, and as a result the whole house is cranky. It's just not natural. So I will be very happy when this is all over with and we can get back to a "normal" life. (what's that anyways?)

Once he is done with the night shifts, then its back to the unemployment line. He might take a few weeks off, then hit the resume road. He is looking for anything that pays decent money, which will probably mean camp job up away. That's ok with me, just as long as it's not forever. The summer would be fine, especially if he can make some good money in a short period of time. It would be nice not worrying about money for a little while, but I would really miss him. And Bubby would too. As much as I complain about the night shifts, it has been kinda nice that Lover is able to pick up Bubby early from daycare and he get's to spend some quality daddy time with his son. That won't happen if he goes away to camp. But that's the price you have to pay sometimes. Can't have it all.

As for me, who knows what I am doing! I enjoy my job, but sometimes I feel I would be better suited doing something different. We'll see what happens here in the next few months. Maybe a big life change will come with a move to the other side of the country, or maybe I'll still be here. Life is a game, you never really know what the next move is going to be.

Still undecided about the topic of this blog. For now I am just going to update it with my daily banter (aren't you lucky?!) Maybe that's all it will be. I do find it very relaxing just to put my thought down on "paper" and get it all out. Perhaps someone out there will give me a new idea for something to try or to write about. I'm open to anything.



No comments: